Sunday, January 11, 2015

What inspires you?

It's an interesting question but one that is perfect for the new year.  What really inspires you?  I know for myself, each and everyday I am inspired by so many amazing people I meet. My husbands strength to heal and live life to the fullest. My daughters drive to be their personal best and be the kindest people I know. My pups who hug me with their eyes and remind me that I need to embrace winter, get my coat and hat on and talk them for a walk. These wonderful people and little beings inspire me.

Inspiration as I have learned while reaching my wiser years, shows up everyday.  It shows up in the person wanting to start Yoga, or take a fitness class for the first time. It shows up in the face of someone just diagnosed with cancer and determined to fight and win. It shows up in the uniting of the French people and all the people of the world wanting peace and harmony for all creatures and beings.  Inspiration is everywhere, just look around and you will feel inspired.

Ask yourself, what inspires you? My answer: YOU inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment